SAP Integration Suite
Why SAP Integration Suite?
As a company, you have invested in several enterprise applications. Each of these applications has support-specific capabilities required by the business. With the push to the cloud, some of the applications might be running in the cloud. Others, however, might still be on-premise. We refer to the hybrid landscape. They are an inherent result of the way business works today. Making all these applications work together, though, is proving to be more and more of a challenge.
The ability to integrate legacy and (new) cloud applications becomes central to your business success.
SAP Integration Suite is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) that enables organizations to integrate their SAP and non-SAP systems, applications and data. It provides various components and capabilities for integrating different systems and data sources, and for managing and monitoring the integration processes and flows.
What are the most important benefits of the platform?
by integrating disparate systems and applications and ensure that all relevant data is available and up to date across the organization.
your SAP systems with other applications, allowing you to respond quickly to changing business needs and market conditions.
between SAP systems and other applications, SAP Integration Suite helps organizations reduce manual data entry and other time-consuming tasks.
- Cloud Integration: Build and run application-to-application (A2A), business-to-business (B2B), and business-to-government (B2G) integration flows. Support end-to-end process integration through exchanging messages between applications, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or across hybrid landscapes.
- API management: Create simple, connected digital experiences for your consumers, partners, and employees and unlock new opportunities and business potential in the API economy by exposing processes and data as APIs through their complete end-to-end lifecycle in an enterprise API portal.
- Open Connectors: Speed up integration with third-party solutions and applications with out-of-the-box connectors.
- Event Mesh: Allow applications to communicate asynchronously in real-time across distributed landscapes with a fully managed cloud service supporting event-driven architectures. Adopt scalable event-driven process integration patterns and support peak loads across any environment.
- Integration advisor: Use crowdsourcing to solve your different integration requirements.
- Trading Partner Management: Create and maintain trading partner profiles with their unique B2B requirements
- Integration Assessment: Apply a systematic and guided approach to the design and execution of your enterprise integration strategy.
What are the top value drivers for SAP Integration Suite?
- Improve application Integration FTE productivity
- Reduce data integration cost
- Reduce data management cost
How we help you
Our team can provide expert guidance & support to ensure that your organization fully leverages the solution’s capabilities to improve how you manage and use data. We provide onshore, nearshore and offshore capabilities to help you with your requirements.
With Amista, you can benefit from a wide range of services, including:
- Implementation and deployment of SAP Integration Suite
- Integration of SAP systems with other applications and technologies
- Automation of data flow and business processes
- Nearshore and offshore support services
- License and subscription services
SAP Sales Cloud implementation and integration with SAP S/4HANA at NRB
NRB, initially one of Amista’s customers for supporting their SAP CRM environment, needed a future-proof Customer Relationship Management solution to support their (pre-)sales activities across the…