SAP Cloud ALM
What is SAP Cloud ALM?
SAP Cloud Application Lifecycle Management (CALM) helps you to implement and operate intelligent cloud and hybrid business solutions.
You benefit from an out-of-the-box, native cloud solution, designed as the central entry point to manage your SAP landscape with content-driven guided implementation and highly automated operations.
SAP Cloud ALM is included in your cloud subscription and in SAP Enterprise Support.
SAP Cloud ALM helps you adopt the latest innovations
Customer benefits during implementation:
- Effectively run fit to standard workshops with process templates
- Easily onboard your project team
- Automate task assignment for your project members
- Orchestrate all test activities
- Consistently deploy to production
- Realize maximum traceability end to end
- Track progress with built in reporting
SAP Cloud ALM provides a harmonized project implementation experience.
SAP Cloud ALM helps you keep your business running
Customer benefits during operations:
- Ensure high performance quality in all business processes
- Alert immediately with advanced analytics
- Predict anomalies early with machine learning
- Automate corrective actions for higher process efficiency
- Achieve superior SLAs with transparent reporting
SAP Cloud ALM ensures high business continuity.
Why SAP Cloud ALM for SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
Maximize the value of SAP S/4HANA Cloud
To realize the full value of your SAP S/4HANA Cloud investment requires a focus on application lifecycle management (ALM). SAP Cloud ALM is the application lifecycle management offering for cloud-centric customers.
It provides essential implementation capabilities to manage all implementation, testing and deployment activities of SAP S/4HANA Cloud. Furthermore, the operations capabilities of SAP Cloud ALM ensure smooth business operations without disruptions through proactive monitoring and alerting. Best of all, SAP Cloud ALM is included in RISE with SAP at no additional cost.
▪ Leverage SAP Activate content
▪ Speed up implementation
▪ Improve quality by testing
▪ Ease traceability and governance
▪ Identify problems
▪ Accelerate problem resolution
▪ Proactive problem detection
▪ Automate corrective actions
▪ Lower cost of implementation
▪ Lower cost of operation
▪ No maintenance cost
▪ Avoid 3rd-party licenses
Video: SAP CALM explained in 1 minute
Contact us for more information and a live demo of the solution!