EasyForm Connector for SAP S/4HANA (Cloud)
Technology usedSAP Integration Suite, SAP S/4HANA
About our client
RecoMatics is a Belgian company that offers software solutions to digitize and simplify document flows for complex organizations dealing with high volumes of documents.
RecoMatics develops smart software to digitalize and accelerate business processes. Many of these include the processing of documents by various departments, such as finance, purchase and operations. RecoMatics helps companies to automate the processing of these documents, giving more insight in the data and reducing the margin for error.
One of the applications RecoMatics offers is ‘EasyForm for invoice processing’. An out-of-the-box tool which processes the incoming vendor invoices, with the possibility to adapt to the needs of the company. For a lot of companies, the invoices need to be processed, but also need to be integrated with an accountancy system. Customers using SAP S/4HANA (Cloud) as a back-end system need to book these invoices in the Finance module.
That is why RecoMatics partnered with Amista. We combined our expertise on SAP Integration Suite along with our SAP S/4HANA knowledge to design a connector able to integrate EasyForm with SAP S/4HANA (Cloud).
- A custom interface based on the exchange of files was needed for each client’s SAP systems
- Additional projects were needed with the client’s SAP integrator to develop, implement and test the interface
- This had an impact on pricing and timing of the project and added extra challenges in terms of monitoring and support because of the diversity in types of interfaces
- Provide an automated invoice processing solution for companies using SAP S/4HANA
- Easy to install, deploy and re-use without additional development
- Automatic order matching for purchase order invoices
- Automatic posting of invoices in SAP
- Seamless integration with SAP S/4HANA cloud and on-premise
- Assure a secure integration with efficient monitoring capabilities
- Possibility to extend features to meet the client’s demands
RecoMatics was looking for a way to ease the setup of an integration between their EasyForm software and SAP back-end systems for their customers. In order to avoid repetitive design for each customer, they contacted Amista to help them create a re-usable connector. The solution uses SAP Integration Suite which allows seamless integration of SAP and non-SAP solutions. SAP Integration Suite offers pre-packaged integration flows for integration with SAP S/4HANA (Cloud) and other SAP solutions, which minimizes the effort. For example, the connector for RecoMatics includes posting vendor invoices, reading vendor master data and purchase orders.
EasyForm connects to SAP Integration Suite to use the integration flows which have been set up. SAP Integration Suite is then consuming standard APIs, both OData as REST, which SAP S/4HANA Cloud makes available without any additional development.
- Central platform for management and monitoring the exchange of data
- Quick deployment without development
- The solution offers to easily extend and/or add business scenarios to the connector
- Monitoring dashboard in SAP Business Technology Platform can be configured including notification capabilities
- Secure SSL certificate communication between EasyForm – SAP Integration Suite – SAP S/4HANA
- A single partner for the development cycle
- Future-proof solution
- Efficient and affordable solution to extend the Accounts Payable functionality in SAP with automated invoice processing
- Faster processing of invoices
- Possible to implement approval flows
- Eliminating manual data entry and paper
- Cost and purchase invoices are automatically posted in SAP and are available as PDF files within SAP
- Packaging of the connector, enabling re-usability for other customers with minimal additional effort
- Make SAP data available in EasyForm without the need of logging into S4HC
Thanks to this connector, the EasyForm application is integrated with SAP S/4HANA and the following scenarios are enabled:
- Automatic processing of paper and digital expense invoices and purchase invoices
- Checking the legality and completeness of invoices
- Remembering general ledger account and analytic dimensions with cost invoices
- Matching with orders and order lines for purchase invoices
- Automatic booking in SAP including link to PDF invoice
The solution makes it possible for the users to focus on critical tasks and verification, minimizing the effort of data entry without having to worry about the integration with the back-end.
Interested to read more about RecoMatics and their ERP integration options? Click here.
In case you’d like to receive more information about our SAP Integration Suite experiences or references, don’t hesitate to contact us. One of our solution experts will be happy to answer all your questions!