About your job
As Senior Technical Consultant, you can assist in the coaching and training of the junior team members but also in writing the technical design and development of the solution, based on a functional and technical analysis.
Your key responsibilities
▪ Take the lead on technical design and development
▪ Manage the development and customization of SAP applications (ABAP/SAPUI5/Fiori/BTP)
▪ Coach junior team members
▪ Collaborate closely with senior functional analysts, technical analysts and project managers
▪ Collaborate with customers, understand their needs
▪ Ensure optimum efficiency and functionality of software applications
Role description & expectations
▪ Higher degree, or equivalent through experience
▪ Minimum 4 years of development experience in SAP context
▪ ABAP OO
▪ Good knowledge of and hands-on experience with Fiori/SAPUI5/NetWeaver Gateway
▪ SAP HANA/SAP Business Technology Platform experience is a plus
▪ Positive, driven and engaged
▪ Motivated by varied projects and diversified work
▪ Strong team spirit and customer orientation
▪ Solution-oriented and dynamic
Why working at Amista is great!
▪ Of course, a nice salary package every month.
▪ You will embark on an exciting, educational, challenging adventure, where you can make a difference for the customer. We fully believe in you and you give direction to your further career.
▪ You are there for your colleagues and vice versa and your job is extra fun because of the great team atmosphere and activities that we frequently organize.
▪ In accordance with the customer, you can organize your working time flexibly and work from home.
▪ You enjoy well-deserved vacation days…absence makes the heart grow fonder.