About your job
As a Project Manager at Amista, you will manage SAP projects of varying durations and scale. You will ensure the success of our projects by planning and managing the activities, timelines, budgets and resources of the project teams from solution analysis to go-live. You will be responsible for managing client-side expectations and ensuring that the team remains results-oriented in terms of quality, cost and client satisfaction.
- You monitor project planning and track timing, quality and budget.
- You manage the different project phases.
- You work closely with our technical & functional consultants, managers and with the customer. You regularly report the project status to the partners involved.
- You oversee the day-to-day operational aspects of the projects.
- You coordinate other team members from a technical and functional perspective.
- You ensure that project documents are complete, up-to-date and stored appropriately.
- You facilitate team and client meetings in an efficient manner.
- You resolve and/or escalate problems in a timely manner.
- You are the main liaison between internal and external project team members.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in project management and have a university degree or equivalent through experience;
- You can prioritize, plan and have organizational skills and strong analytical skills;
- You have a great sense of responsibility and problem-solving skills. You continuously maintain a global overview;
- Your customer-oriented attitude and positive drive ensure that you are great to work with, both for customers and colleagues. You are a real team player and know how to motivate team members;
- Affinity with IT and experience in business consultancy are strong assets. So is knowledge of SAP products and/or experience with SAP projects;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. French is … yes, a plus. 🙂
What’s in return?
- A very open and informal company culture.
- A varied position with plenty of room for your own initiative and autonomy.
- Options for further training and personal growth.
- A wide range of projects within different sectors
- A great team with a positive mindset.
- Fun at work with all kinds of (afterwork) activities.
- Full-time job (40h/week), 32 vacation days.
- An interesting salary package based on your experience, including company car and many other fringe benefits.
Challenge accepted? Apply now!
Talent Acquisition Manager