- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in project management
- University degree or equivalent by experience
- Affinity with IT and experience in business consultancy are strong assets. Knowledge of SAP products and/or experience with SAP projects is a plus.
- Prioritizing, planning and organizational skills are essential
- You have a great sense of responsibility and possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Customer-oriented attitude and positive drive
- You have very good communication skills
- You are flexible, loyal and enthusiastic
- You are a team player and are able to motivate team members
- You are a creative problem solver and keep the global overview at all time
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French
What do we expect
As a Project Manager, you manage IT projects with varying scope and timelines.
You ensure success of our projects by planning and managing the project teams' activities, timelines, budgets and resources from solution analysis to go-live. You are responsible for managing expectations at the customer side and ensure that the team remains focused on results in terms of quality, costs and customer satisfaction.
You work closely together with our technical & functional consultants, managers and the customer. You report the project status to the involved partners on regular basis.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Supervise the project planning and follow-up on timing, quality and budget
- Manage the different project phases
- Keep an eye on the day-to-day operational aspects of the projects
- Coordinate the other team members from technical and functional point of view
- Ensure project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion
- You think in line with the customer on long-term basis and assist in making the right choices
- You are the key contact person between the internal and external project team members
- Certifications in project management methodologies (PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma) are considered as a plus
- You will work in our Antwerp headquarters and travel regularly to our customers
What do we offer
- A professional, dynamic and innovation-oriented environment
- A wide variety of projects within different industries
- A very open and informal company culture where knowledge sharing and employee development are key
- Room for personal initiative, development and growth
- Great sense of team spirit with regular events, afterworks, fun team building activities,...
- Very competitive package and fringe benefits (including company car + fuel card, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance, laptop, health insurance, eco vouchers, flex time, internet subscription, …)
- Realistic career opportunities in line with your experience and qualifications