About your job
Your experience with integrations is very valuable. You will take up a role as integration advisor. You build and work out integration scenarios for our customers’ on-premise and cloud application systems. You ensure smooth operation of the interfaces and follow-up. You are the integration rock in our customers’ branding.
There are fine aspects associated with the job of integration specialist that make your role extra varied:
You support our projects at customers and you help with internal proof of concepts and demos.
You like to share your knowledge with your colleagues through, for example, learning sessions and you coach/supervise new employees in the team.
Role description & expectations
▪ You communicate smoothly, also with foreign and diverse teams and customers.
▪ You have experience with SAP Cloud Integration (SAP CPI) and knowledge of SAP ERP related integration topics
▪ Proxies in SOAMANAGER are configuration for no problem, troubleshoot problems in SAP backend.
▪ You not only possess knowledge, but also practical experience in web service technologies such as REST, OData SOAP, Apache Camel Framework and security concepts such as SSL, OAuth, SAML.
▪ You are experienced in developing custom integration flows with SAP Cloud Integration (CPI) as well as in standard integrations such as Success Factors, C4C etc., in both NEO and Cloud Foundry environments.
▪ You are experienced in different message mapping techniques (graphic and XSLT mapping)
▪ You are familiar with SAP interface technologies (SAP Gateway, RFC/BAPI, IDOC) and SAP Cloud Connector.
▪ Expertise in working with standard adapters such as RFC, IDOC, JDBC, SFTP, SOAP, HTTPS, OData etc.
▪ You like to learn and learn to work with other SAP Integration Suite solutions such as CPI-DS, API Management, Event Mesh
Why working at Amista is great
▪ Of course, a nice salary package every month.
▪ You will embark on an exciting, educational, challenging adventure, where you can make a difference for the customer. We fully believe in you and you give direction to your further career.
▪ You are there for your colleagues and vice versa and your job is extra fun because of the great team atmosphere and activities that we frequently organize.
▪ In accordance with the customer, you can organize your working time flexibly and work from home.
▪ You enjoy well-deserved vacation days…absence makes the heart grow fonder.