As a Functional Consultant you will be closely involved in a wide range of innovative projects. You will provide our clients with the appropriate solutions within the Enterprise Asset Management modules. You will map business processes and see how they can be improved or simplified with SAP.
About your job:
- You participate in customer workshops to detect their needs and create a blueprint based on this input.
- You execute and test the requested configurations based on the blueprint.
- You thoroughly document the implemented configurations.
- You proactively schedule consultation moments to follow up on the status of ongoing projects.
- You actively participate in presales files where you prepare customized demos for prospects.
- You guide the customer and end users through all these changes by means of support, training and change management.
- You support colleagues with less experience in their growth.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You have a higher education and at least 3 years of experience in SAP consulting;
- You specialize in the service processes (Plant Maintenance, Customer Service, Field Service Management, Service Cloud) and you also have a good understanding of the end-to-end processes within S/4HANA and/or ECC;
- You are willing to learn, have positive attitude and are motivated to work on different projects both in team and individually;
- You have an analytical mindset;
- You have a customer-oriented attitude and can adapt well to your target audience;
- You know how to prioritize and address issues proactively and solution oriented.
- You communicate and give presentations fluently in Dutch and English. Tu te débrouilles en français.
Can’t tick off all these skills and still think you’re the SAP Functional Consultant we’re looking for? Do not hesitate: contact us, we will listen to your story with an open mind.
What’s in return?
- A very open and informal company culture.
- A varied position with plenty of room for your own initiative and autonomy.
- Options for further training and personal growth.
- A wide range of projects within different sectors
- A great team with a positive mindset.
- Fun at work with all kinds of (afterwork) activities.
- Full-time job (40h/week), 32 vacation days.
Talent Acquisition Manager