About your job
As a junior Functional Consultant you will be closely involved in a wide range of innovative projects. You will provide our customers with the appropriate solutions. You will map business processes and analyze how they can be improved or simplified with SAP. You will be coached on the job by your experienced colleagues so that after your learning journey you will be ready to spread your wings independently.
- You participate in customer workshops to detect their needs and create a blueprint based on this input.
- You execute and test the requested configurations based on the blueprint.
- You thoroughly document the configurations performed.
- You guide the customer and end users through all these changes by means of support, training and change management.
- You are involved in consultation moments in order to follow up the status of ongoing projects.
- You eventually participate in presales files where you prepare customized demos for prospects.
Do you recognize yourself?
- You have a higher degree in IT, or are equivalent through experience;
- Analytically you are strong;
- You are willing to learn, have positive attitude and are motivated to work on different projects;
- You have a customer-oriented attitude, and can adapt well to your target audience;
- You are a team player who is able to work individually when needed;
- You know how to prioritize and address issues proactively and solution-oriented;
- You communicate and present fluently in Dutch and English. Tu te débrouilles en français.
Do you already have some SAP knowledge? Yeah! Fantastic. Don’t have it yet? No worries, we provide an on the job training.
Can’t tick off all these skills and still think you’re the SAP Functional Consultant we’re looking for? Do not hesitate: contact us, we will listen to your story with an open mind.
What’s in return?
- A very open and informal company culture.
- A varied position with plenty of room for your own initiative and autonomy.
- Options for further training and personal growth.
- A wide range of projects within different sectors
- A great team with a positive mindset.
- Fun at work with all kinds of (after work) activities.
- Full-time job (40h/week), 32 vacation days.
- An interesting salary package based on your experience, including company car and many other fringe benefits.
Sounds like a job for you?
Apply now and let’s meet soon.
Talent Acquisition Manager