Do you believe in the power of online (IT) training in the flow of work?
Excited about e-learning?
We’re so thrilled about our new digital learning consultant. And even more so if it turns out to be you!
At Amista, you will join a top team of #SAPrebels. It’s a bunch of great people who put all of their energy into whatever they do. Whether it’s hard work or an after-work paddle. As an Amista employee, you determine the direction and speed of your career yourself. And together, we map out steps that allow you to keep learning and growing.
We are currently looking for a digital learning consultant to guide our clients in their e-learning projects. You will create templates, training courses, manuals and much more.
Is this you?
About your job
- You lead our clients through their learning projects, both in the preliminary phase when defining a learning culture, the project approach, change management methodology and during the implementation of an LMS/digital learning platform or building e-Learning content.
- You will build and continuously refine your knowledge of our digital-learning services (SAP Enable Now/Litmos/SAP SuccessFactors).
- You will design and implement e-learning templates.
- You will create digital training assets such as manuals, slides and quizzes; you will also work with audio and video.
- You make sure your training assets look and feel professional.
- If necessary, you can translate training materials into Dutch, French and/or English.
- You contribute to training activities.
Your core responsibilities
- You’re a learning expert in-the-making.
- You create your own training assets.
- You implement training methodologies.
- You’re the go-to person for all learning-related questions from our customers.
- You build a relationship of trust with both customers and other stakeholders.
- You deliver the right solutions for our customers according to their wishes and needs. And you meet the deadlines.
- You communicate easily with anyone, both colleagues and customers.
What you get in return
- An open and very informal company culture.
- A varied position with plenty of leeway for initiative and autonomy.
- Opportunities for extra training and personal growth.
- A wide range of projects within different industries.
- A fantastic team with a positive mindset.
- Fun at work through several (afterwork) activities.
- Full-time job (40h/week), 32 vacation days.
- An interesting salary package based on your experience, including a company car and many other fringe benefits.
What to expect when you apply?
Sounds like a job for you?
We’d love to get to know you through a (virtual) cup of coffee.
Let’s talk soon!
Talent Acquisition Manager