As a Senior Solution Architect within Amista, you will be the owner of your solutions from end to end, including design, implementation, packaging, publishing and tracking adoption. You serve as an SAP resource across multiple disciplines, advising across the SAP solutions road map, addressing the current and the future business needs.
- You have a good understanding of all SAP processes and an in-depth knowledge of Intelligent Asset Management, Customer Service and Customer Experience processes in SAP.
- You have at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in consulting and implementation of SAP solutions
- You have experience in SAP functional modules and a profound understanding of related business processes
- Ability to interpret business requirements/problems and provide clear recommendations to clients
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You have strong organizational and presentation skills
- You are a team player and know how to communicate fluently.
- You have a university degree or equivalent by experience
- You like to continuously expand your SAP knowledge
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language
What do we expect
- Develop application road maps/implementation approach & project plans on SAP 4HANA
- Create guidelines and best practices on sharing the SAP 4HANA model results
- Work closely together with functional and technical teams to understand business requirements and priorities
- Develop proofs-of-concept and prototypes to help illustrate approaches to technology and business problems.
- Present solutions and options to leadership, project teams, and other stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Collaborate with other architects to ensure continuity of solutions at a later stage
- You can explain your solutions in a clear and non-technical manner
- Lead business requirements discussions with customers to implement S/4HANA projects
- Provide a strong technical understanding of the product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full platform and how it may be configured to meet customer’s business needs
- Understand the SAP roadmap for S/4 HANA and become a trusted advisor for clients in driving their S/4 HANA adoption
- This position requires business knowledge, direct interaction with clients, hands-on system configuration expertise of SAP S/4 HANA
- You will guide clients through best-practice project scoping and delivery to ensure overall project success in implementing the SAP S/4 HANA.
What do we offer
- A young, dynamic and innovation-oriented environment
- A wide variety of projects within different industries
- A very open and informal culture where knowledge sharing and employee development are key
- Room for personal initiative, development and growth
- Very competitive package and fringe benefits, including company car + fuel card, mobile phone subscription, daily allowance, laptop, health insurance, eco vouchers, flex time, internet subscription,...
- Realistic career opportunities
Ready to join us? firstname.lastname@example.org